Sunday, March 02, 2008

Middle Name

D- I Love DOGS
A- I am an ATHLETE
W- I think Spring sounds WONDERFUL
N- People call me NAPPY


P.S For everyone that was wondering about the whole chicken mascot thing. No im not a real mascot. We didnt have enought mascots to feel up the suits so they threw me in one. It was really hot and I couldnt breath and I came out of that thing soaking wet. It was pretty fun though. Its like you turn into a whole new person cause you can be who you want to be and you dont have to worry about making a fool of yourself cause no one knows who you are. I did score 2 of the 4 points and yes yes we did win. We are the mascot champs woo baby.

5 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

Oh happy days! It's a good thing you clarified about the mascot! Maybe you could update again..say...before June! What do you think?

No Buckaroos said...

Surprise, surprise - an update!!! Very descriptive!(New trimester - new update!) Love ya!

Tawnya said...

Thanks for updating...FINALLY! Although, I did like looking at the picture of Reese :). Keep updating PLEASE!

Tawnya said...

P.S. You're not 16 anymore. Maybe you should update your info! :)

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Well for heaven sakes...I'm the last to know that Nappy updated. I personally think you should try out to be the mascot...that would be lots of fun!