Tuesday, December 04, 2007

BABIES

Baby Reese
Baby Abby
Baby Kody
Big Boy Lucas
Wowie! This year has been so much fun, I was able to get 2 cute nieces and 1 cute nephew to go along with the already cute nephew I had. They are all so so so cute and I love them to pieces. I am so lucky that I get to live with and close by three of them. I can't wait until Christmas when I get to see all of them, its going to be so so so much fun. Its going to be great having all the family there, its been awhile since we have all been together under one roof. Well thats all for now.



6 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Can't wait til we are all together again! Love ya!

The Valentine Fam said...

You're such a good aunt. I know they love you lots...and we do too!

No Buckaroos said...

Yes, it will be fun!. They're so lucky to have "aunt Nappy" around to play with.

Tawnya said...

Aunt Nappy is the best! Thanks for helping me out today! Christmas will be lots of fun. Love ya!

The Valentine Fam said...

Tag...visit my blog to find out your next mission!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Hey missy! Update your blog or else!! There has been a lot that's happened since Abby was born!