Thursday, September 13, 2007

Baby Shower

Tawnya got a lot of cute stuff!
Me and Tawn (My hand was on her belly but ya can't see it. I am taller then her too.)

Me and Ellen (Just a bit taller!)


Me and Lucas



Me and Lucas Again
Last weekend was my sisters Tawnya and Sharas baby shower. Shara wasn't there though. I said that I could just put a pillow under my shirt and pretend I was her and open the present she got. They wouldn't let me though. It was really nice and they both got a lot of cute things. I am so excited for those two little girls to come. It's going to be so much fun. And Shara you should teach yours that she needs to call me Aunt Nappy not Jessica. I like Nappy better. You too Tawnya. So I was going to get another job so that I could save up money to go to USU next semester and I was interviewing with Famous Footwear. I had a interview with them yesterday and they wanted me to come again today for another one. But me and Katie were both talking and decided that I am not going to do it. I was going to mainly because I didn't think that my work study job was going to get me a whole lot of money but I was kinda wrong. We got our first paycheck for the first two weeks and I think that it is going to plenty of money to save up. At the end of the semester I should be able to save close to 2500 so it should work out just fabulous. I probably wouldn't have gotten the job anyways seems how they think I am a convicted fellon haha. Its a funny story if ya want to hear it just call me. Well thats about all that has happened this week. Oh and my Fitness For Life teachers helper called me a slacker I was so mad at him.




7 comments:

Tawnya said...

The baby shower was fun! It's probalby for the best that you didn't take the job. And I think you'll always be called Aunt Nappy

AC said...

Your hair looks cute. You would have been really busy with two jobs. Probably better just to have 1 for your first semester in college. Aunt Nappy it is. I'll have to call soon and find out the story on why you are a felon and a slacker! Love ya!

No Buckaroos said...

You'll have to tell us the felon story tomorrow when we see you! Glad things worked out - two jobs would be difficult and no fun!

Anonymous said...

hello little napperoni. well i agree you are a slacker your teacher is right. sorry. just kidding but yes. im a rockster. im out. much love

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

I think everyone is taller then my mom...she is very short. You don't want two jobs, I can't even handle one.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

That comment by Aaron was me - Shara!

The Valentine Fam said...

SLACKER... he obviously doesn't understand the need to pee!