Friday, February 02, 2007

Growing up Nappy...

I, Katie, and the rest of the world, have been really tired of looking at the non-update blog of Nappy! So I have taken the liberty of updating it for her. I thought that I would do more of tribute to my beautiful, gorgeous, and talented little (yet taller) sister. She's an amazing girl! I just love her. She's a wonderful aunt to Lucas and he loves his Aunt Nappy. I love the relationship that I have with her. We can always joke around with each other and have a great time together. She's a great athlete and an animal lover. So in her honor...enjoy the photos of her almost 18 years of life! (Your Welcome...ya Beached Whale!)










1 comment:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I am waiting for YOU to update your blog! I looked at this long ago. When did you find out. It's NOT spring time I am very sorry to say. We are supposed to get snow on Wednesday and I can be a pansy if I want!!! Love ya -