Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Softball

Hello! Sorry I haven't updated for a couple of days! I tried but you see our computer is extremely slow so all the updating is going to be done at school, and that only when I have time. But this week I have softball game every day. I will be going to Spanish Fork on Saturday to play Ceder. Guess what! Our softball team just beat the #1 team in 3A and that was Tooele. We beat them 2-1. We are now ranked #1 in our region. We are undeafted in region play and have only lost one game all together. We are doing really well.

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Wahoo! I'm so glad you beat Tooele, the stupid buffalos! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Love ya! :)

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Ya and I bet the first baseman made all the outs! Good job! love ya

The Valentine Fam said...

Why don't you post a picture of your puppies. I want to see how big they are getting! See you Friday.
Love ya

The Valentine Fam said...

oh ya...and congrats on the game. It's a good thing they have you to steal the winning game ball!